Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term "personal information" shall mean "personal information" as used in the Personal Information Protection Law, and shall mean information concerning a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in such information, and information that can identify a specific individual from a single individual such as appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and the insurer number of the health insurance card (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
We may ask for personal information such as a name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when users register for use. In addition, information on transaction records and settlements including user personal information made between users and partners, etc. may be collected from our partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertising destinations, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "partners"), etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including conducting identification)
- For sending emails of new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of services that users are using, and information on other services that we provide
- For maintenance, important notifications, etc. as necessary
- In order for users to view, change, delete, and view their own registration information
- For charging users for paid services
- Purpose incidental to the above-mentioned purpose of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- We shall change the Purpose of Use of Personal Information only when the Purpose of Use is reasonably recognized to be relevant to that before the change.
- Any change in the Purpose of Use shall be notified to the User or made public on the Website in the manner prescribed by Us with respect to the changed Purpose.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party)
- We will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the consent of users in advance, except in the following cases: Provided, however, that this shall not apply to cases where permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound upbringing of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a state organ, a local government, or a person commissioned thereby in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person in question is likely to hinder the execution of the affairs in question
- In the event the Company notifies or publicly announces the following matters in advance and the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Committee
- Including provision to a third party for the Purpose of Use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or Methods of Provision to Third Parties
- Suspension of the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the person
- Methods of accepting requests from the person in question
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding clause, in the following cases, the recipient of said information shall not fall under the category of a third party:
- In the event we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Utilization
- Cases where Personal Information is Provided Upon Succession of Business Due to Merger or Other Causes
- Cases where personal information is used jointly with a specific person and where the personal information is notified to the person or put in a readily accessible condition for the person in advance with regard to the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of persons to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the person to be used, and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- We will disclose personal information to the employee without delay when requested by the employee to disclose such information. Provided, however, that the Company may not disclose all or part of the information in the event of disclosure that falls under any of the following, and in the event the Company decides not to disclose the information, the Company shall notify the Company of such failure without delay. In addition, when disclosing personal information, we will accept a fee of ¥1,000 per case.
- Cases where there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- Cases in which the proper execution of our business is likely to be seriously hindered.
- In the event of any other violation of laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding clause, information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information, shall not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- In the event that the personal information in the possession of the Company is incorrect, the User may request that the Company correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as the "Correction, etc.") in accordance with the procedures set forth by the Company.
- In the event the Company determines that it is necessary to comply with the request as set forth in the preceding paragraph upon receipt of the request from the User, the Company shall correct such Personal Information without delay.
- We will notify the user of any correction or decision not to make such correction or correction in accordance with the provisions of the preceding clause without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- In the event the Company is requested by the Customer to suspend or erase the use of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as "Suspension of Use") due to the reason that the Personal Information is handled beyond the scope of the Purpose of Use or is obtained through fraudulent means, the Company shall conduct necessary investigations without delay.
- In the event it is deemed necessary to comply with the request based on the results of the investigation as set forth in the preceding clause, the Company shall suspend the use of such personal information without delay.
- We will notify the user of any suspension of use or decision not to suspend use in accordance with the provisions of the preceding clause without delay.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding two clauses, in the event the Company has a large amount of expenses for the Suspension of Use, etc., or in the event it is difficult to implement Suspension of Use, etc., the Company shall take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the Users.
- The contents of this Policy may be changed without notice to the user, except for matters otherwise provided by laws or ordinances or in this Policy.
Article 10 (Contact Information)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following:
Address: New Kudan Building, 3-7-1 Kanda Jimbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0051 5F
Company name: Travel DX Co., Ltd.
Department in charge: DOKODEMO Door Division
E-mail address: email@example.com